Posts tagged ‘shiny hair’
Your skin isn’t the only thing that suffers during the winter—just look at your hair. Dry hair needs hydration, and a good product will provide a seal to keep keep in moisture, protect hair and add natural shine. This Nourish & Shine solution completely melts into your hair without leaving it greasy, and as a bonus, you can also use it on your skin.
Easy, breezy, beautiful, indeed! Katy Perry is the new face of CoverGirl, joining an illustrious roster of spokeswomen for the cosmetics brand. A gorgeous photo for the campaign, her makeup is light and fresh…but the internet is buzzing about her easy, breezy hair. Katy Perry has consistently jet black hair that is always full of body and has a shine that draws you in to the deep dark beauty of her hair. Let’s crack open the secrets behind her lust worthy strands!
Here are a few tips to recreate Katy’s soft waves from the Jane Carter Solution Wavy Hair Style Guide:
- Shampoo and condition hair with favorite Jane Carter Solution products.
- Mist hair from root to ends with Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner; brush gently to detangle.
- Thoroughly apply Incredible Curls.
- Lightly scrunch hair without disturbing the loose curl pattern.
- Diffuse or air dry.
- Finish with a few drops of Hair Nourishing Serum to seal the hair cuticle and add shine.
Loose waves are suitable for all kinds of occasions from the most informal ones to more pretentious events. While generally associated with long hair there’s no reason why loose waves should not be worn by those who have short hair, too!
Love Your Hair,