The phenomenon continues….buns and top knots will dominate for Fall 2013! The explosion of these fun styles as a way to put your hair up or pull it back is perfectly in tune with chic fashion and not taking yourself, or your style, too seriously. It’s also the fastest and easiest way to achieve sophistication.
Buns and top knots are not only simple to create but they also allow you to get creative and form a unique look. Perfect for all hair types, the focus of these styles is to make sure your bun or knot is secure and to eliminate frizz and fly-aways.
- Snag-free ponytail holder (they will not tangle in your hair or cause pulling)
- Hair pins with coated tips (they will not scratch your scalp)
- A soft bristle brush
- Jane Carter Solution Hair Nourishing Cream to smooth hair into your bun or top knot; use Jane Carter Solution Condition & Sculpt if you desire a firmer hold
- Hair accessories to complete your look; scarf, barrette or braid
- Jane Carter Solution Natural Hold Spray Gel to set and finish the style
Love Your Hair,