Enisha Brewster, Etta in the remake of "Footloose", attended the premiere of the film at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles on October 3, 2011. Extremely excited to walk the red carpet of her first big movie premiere, Enisha rocked a fabulous twist-out with some playful bangs…she looked STUNNING – fancy free curls up and down the red carpet!
- Clean Hair – Apply Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave-in Conditioner to freshly washed hair.
- Curling Product– Liberally apply Jane Carter Solution Curl Defining Cream to each section of hair from root to tip. It’s important not to neglect the ends because fuzzy ends will ruin a great style!
- Twist – Make sure the twists are smooth and uniform; remember to leave a section across the front for the bangs.
- Dry – Air dry or use a hooded dryer to set the twists.
- Finish & Shine – Add a bit of Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine to fingers and carefully untwist each section. Gently pull the twist straight out and allow the sections to virtually create themselves, this will help avoid creating any additional frizz.