I am who I choose to be, you are who you choose to be. Claim this moment, live in it, make the most of it; the most important kind of freedom is be whomever you choose – choose to be happy!
Did you know that happiness is a choice? For every minute you are angry or irritated, you lose 60 seconds of happiness. Be happy. Start with these simple steps to help you live your life through a “happiness filter”:
- Choose to focus on what you have, not on what you don’t have. It’s all about gratitude and perception.
- Choose to be the best you each and every day. Make the commitment to be the best you; no excuses, nothing less than your best.
- Choose to take care of your body, mind and spirit. Nourish all parts of you to sustain happiness.
- Choose honesty; be honest with yourself and others. Flaky integrity leads to complications and consequences.
- Choose to let go and move on. You can’t hold on to the past; onward and upward are the only way, embrace the next phase of your life.
Your mind is your private sanctuary; do not allow the negative beliefs of others to occupy it. Your skin is your barrier; do not allow others to get under it. You are in control….of what you choose to be.
Love Your Hair,