Little Miss Quvenzhane Wallis hit the red carpet this weekend at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards, nominated in the category of Breakthrough Performance for her role as Hushpuppy in the film “Beasts of the Southern Wild.” The 9-year old is currently filming as the starring role as Annie in the movie’s 2013 remake. All of her red carpets moments have been hits – from her pooch purses to her age appropriate style!
Pretty in Purple, Quvenzhane topped of her ensemble with a gem studded purple flower to accent her high ponytail. Her hair looked healthy and shiny; African-American natural hair requires extra attention to maintain its beauty, even with children. MOISTURE is essential, it is the only way!
Recreate her look using the following Jane Carter Solution products:
- Wash and condition with your favorite Jane Carter Solution shampoo of choice
- Condition with Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner
- Detangle and hydrate with Quench
- Seal in moisture with Seal & Shine
- Apply Hair Nourishing Cream to protect hair and achieve a sleek blowout for the ponytail
- Style as normal
Quvenzhane is having one extraordinary ride; we love her here at JCS! Don’t forget to text Jane Carter to 22828 for your chance to win a free 8oz bottle of Quench.
Love Your Hair,