What an amazing woman! Intelligent, beautiful, passionate, grounded…with the ability to captivate the world with her smile and completely dominate the 2013 Inaugural Ceremonies with her bangs!
During the luncheon, the president said, “I love Michelle Obama,” at a candlelight reception at the National Building Museum, “And to address the most significant event of this weekend: I love her bangs.” Clearly Mrs. Obama, well known and admired for her fashion sense, is aware that bangs are haute these days! Yes, they’ve been around forever, and your 5-year-old niece may have them, but recently bangs have become a full-fledged fashion trend.
Her new coif, a sleek shoulder-length cut with thick, heavy bangs…the bang is texturized which gives a softer piecey edge to the normal blunt style. To duplicate:
- wash and condition with Moisture Nourishing Shampoo and Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner
- mist freshly washed hair with Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner, from root to tip
- apply a small amount of Hair Nourishing Cream
- blow out hair with a round brush (for root volume)
- flat iron and style
- finish off with a dab of Nourish & Shine to fight off dullness and enhance shine